Death due to carbon monoxide poisoning

jccombs3 Member Photo

Clipped by jccombs3

Death due to carbon monoxide poisoning - and had lived here since 1948. He served Ae...
and had lived here since 1948. He served Ae State De-nephew, j partment in Asia and-Europe. arrest-1 Among his survivors are his sis- HEATER FUMES FATAL TO OIL FINANCIER . Ventura, Calif., Jan. 12 (AP) ' The death ot financier and former State Department official Halvern N. Norris, 58, whose body was found in his office Tuesday, has been classified by Coroner Virgil Pavton as acci- dental. Payton said .death was due to carbon monoxide poisoning. He said Norris', office was shut and a gas heater was burning. Norris founded Ae Norris Oil .ters, Mrs. V. G. Farris of Cham- paign, 111., and Mrs. Broom of Effingham, 111. William

Clipped from
  1. The Decatur Daily Review,
  2. 12 Jan 1955, Wed,
  3. Page 1

jccombs3 Member Photo
  • Death due to carbon monoxide poisoning

    jccombs3 – 3 days ago

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in